2004 Apr 30 01:25

Re: [vox-tech] Heretical WinXP Q re: burning Knoppix CD's

On 2004.04.29 10:57, Bill Kendrick wrote:
On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 10:26:50AM -0700, Ken Bloom wrote:

> Some CD writers come with HP software that doesn't support burning ISO
> images. I know for sure we saw one at the last installfest.

Buh???
Sorry. I meant the HP software doesn't. Parse that as follows:
Some CD writers come with (HP software that doesn't support burning ISO
images.)

I wanted to download an iso I created with ntfsresize on it, and burn it, but I couldn't (and the only other computer with a burner was at the installfest specifically because the burner wasn't working.)