2004 Apr 29 11:07

[vox-tech] burning opencd & venting

Hello again:
I have d/l opencd because the graphics on their web site are delightful.

Anyway...I tried to open it in windoes before burning it but was unable.  Is this a bootable disk?  I don't understand. Do I have to modify this .ico file somehow?

I want to add this disk to my brother-in-laws computer that I am building as well as check it out myself.

I don't want someone to just give me a disk, I want to learn how to do these things myself.  It would be so easy to get a cd but I like the pleasure of bashing my head against my keyboard to see how good it feels when I stop.  That's why I'm still experimenting with Linux.

Got nuthin to do?  Come on over!  I have some ice cold coronas in the fridge.  Bring some lime.  My vacation is relaxing but oh so boring.  Couldn't take vacation with my wife this year, mother-in-law staying with us. Sweet.

Jimbo

****the best tool a vehicle technician can have to fix these complex cars these days is information****