2004 Apr 29 11:43

Re: [vox-tech] oracle -> MySQL conversion

Re: [vox-tech] oracle -> MySQL conversion

Wow! lots of great ideas!!

Thank you to everyone who has given suggestions, I will bring them all to
the lab meeting today, and will bring the results back to the mailing list
if i need any further help.

Henry: yes, this is the PUR database that you have been filling forms out
for your pesticide applications. if you are curious about what goes on here,
have a look at http://agis.ucdavis.edu/posters.html for a quick summary.

Thanks again!

Dylan