2004 Apr 27 00:02

Re: [vox-tech] remove / break html/mime content with exim

Re: [vox-tech] remove / break html/mime content with exim

on 04.4.26 11:27 PM, Karsten M. Self at kmself@ix.netcom.com was reported to
have writen:

> I'd use a procmail rule.  There are similar sorts of recipies for
> converting inline GPG signatures to MIME attachments.  A lynx -dump or
> w3m -dump rule might do the trick.

hmmm... i don't have procmail setup... if possible i would like to do this
with exim...

how exactly would one setup procmail with exim, or are they mutually
exclusive...?

>> on a side note, i am certainly open to suggestions for a better email
>> client. i have tried everything i can think of for classic macos, but
>> none have been able to handle multi-byte charactersets properly.
>
> Eudora?

tried that, it mangled about half of my mail... :(

thanks!

dylan