2004 Apr 26 23:28

[vox-tech] remove / break html/mime content with exim

[vox-tech] remove / break html/mime content with exim

hi everyone-

is there any way to have Exim strip, remove, or even break any embedded html
in messages at delivery time?

for lack of any other options, i am using outlook express (*shudder*) on
macos 9, and ever so often, messages containing html cause OE (and
subsequently the machine) to crash in a big way. as most of this html mail
comes in via my system that is running exim, i was hoping that there is a
way to remove the html...

on a side note, i am certainly open to suggestions for a better email
client. i have tried everything i can think of for classic macos, but none
have been able to handle multi-byte charactersets properly.

thanks in advance!

Dylan