2004 Apr 26 11:33

RE: [vox-tech] TASM-compatible 6502 cross assmbler for Linux?

RE: [vox-tech] TASM-compatible 6502 cross assmbler for Linux?

Nice page, Trevor.

TASM they mention on the top of the page seems to be the Turbo Assembler
from Borland, a x86 compiler for DOS/Windows, not a 6502 compiler that
Bill needs.

-Mark

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, Trevor Lango wrote:

> [...]

Mark K. Kim
AIM: markus kimius
Homepage: http://www.cbreak.org/
Xanga: http://www.xanga.com/vindaci