2004 Apr 21 12:25

Re: [vox-tech] monitor troubles

Yes it is an LCD monitor. I tried running xvidtune and got the message "Video are not settable on this chip". If I check the control center, it says that the screen size is 640x480 and has no other options for it. How else can I up the resolution?
Thanks,

Jennifer

Mark K. Kim wrote:

Is this an LCD monitor? You probably have to up the resolution. What's
the current resolution on it? You can run `xvidtune` to figure that out
(check the "HDisplay" and "VDisplay" settings.)

-Mark