2004 Apr 21 13:31

[vox-tech] usb hotplug

When I plug in a usb mouse while my computer is up and running,
I have to restart my window manager (gnome/gdm) in order to use the mouse.

How can I make the mouse automatically work when I plug it in?

The distro is is debian... am I am missing some package? Do I need to add something to my XFree86 config file?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Charles