2004 Apr 13 08:34

[vox-tech] Poblem running cronjob

Thanks Bryan and Ken,

 My cronjob is running. I have tested with the
following command added into test.sh file
touch home/soumya/cron_test_file
Earlier my test.sh file was having as bellow:

#!/bin/sh
echo "Plz key in any number"
read var
echo "the number is $var"

My mistake was its input/output was not connected to a
terminal.

Thanking you,
Regards
Soumyadeep