2004 Apr 07 21:10

Re: [vox-tech] mobo bios upgrades

heh.  i may know exactly when the last time you bought new hardware was.
that was the last time i bought hardware too.  for about 2 weeks we had
the fastest AMD x86 systems money could buy.

well, i imagine i can install win98 for a few minutes, but oh, what a
waste to install an OS just to upgrade the BIOS.   sigh.

pete