2004 Apr 06 23:45

Re: [vox-tech] comcast broadband DNS

Comcast broadband is DHCP.

Looking at my router,  doing a 'cat /etc/resolv.conf' results in the
nameserver.Should work for you too.  If you use a commercial SOHO router, it should
be listed on a status or configuration page, depending on model.  Some
models also just forward those DNS entries to your desktop if you use
DHCP.
--Seth