2004 Apr 05 16:07

[vox-tech] Beer tux

Okay, so this weekend, the little kid I'm tutoring and I set up a PII I got
from a friend, and installed Debian Linux 3.0r1 (the disc I had on me).

I have one complaint so far... during the boot sequence, it throws a Tux
at the top left. My box does the same (I recently installed 3.0r1 from scratch
and then dist-upgrade'd), but with one difference... my box just shows a Tux.
His computer shows Tux holding a mug of beer!  D'OH!

How does one change this?  :^)

Thx!

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com              Have you visited the Linux Users' Group