2004 Apr 02 01:59

Re: cd/dvd burning remotely (was Re: [vox-tech] IDE cdrw/dvdrw)

Re: cd/dvd burning remotely (was Re: [vox-tech] IDE cdrw/dvdrw)

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 04:49:52PM -0800, Ken Bloom wrote:
<much quote snippage :^P >

> mounting ISOFS is read only.

D'oh.  Is there any way to 'fudge' a R/W ISO?  Like, have it convert into
some magical read-write-able thing on mount, and then convert it back to
a real ISO on unmount?

My brain is going into shutoff mode right now, so excuse me if I sound dumb ;)

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com              Have you visited the Linux Users' Group
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill/        of Davis yet!?  http://www.lugod.org/