2004 Mar 30 11:11

[vox-tech] Make consistently fails in CPAN on Debian (Or, why does Debianhate me so?)

[vox-tech] Make consistently fails in CPAN on Debian (Or, why does Debianhate me so?)

I'm trying to install some Perl modules with CPAN on my Debian computer,
but it doesn't seem to be working out.  It consistently tells me that
make test is failing, although it seems that make works elsewhere in the
process.  I've updated gcc via apt-get, and I have verified that make is
in my PATH when logged in as Root (as I normally am when running CPAN).

Google tells me nothing.

Any hints?

--
Slainte,