2004 Mar 29 02:58

Re: [vox-tech] Sig censoring?

Ryan said:
>> http://www.XXXXXXX/~ryan/ryan_at_mother_dot_com.asc
>>
>> XXXXXXX is getting changed to XXXXXXX
>
> heh.
>
> Ok, either the mailing lists hates cal dot net or sneakemail is doing
> this.

So, what your are saying is
cal.net (cal dot net) is getting converted.
But is it being converted by your mail server or an SMTP relay used by you?

Will it convert this?
http://www.cal.net/~ryan/ryan_at_mother_dot_com.asc

anything.cal.net.anythingelse

anythingcal.netanythingelse

Maybe antispam software was installed to filter URL.

I wonder if my posts of this will be censored by the LUGOD mailing list
server...