2004 Mar 24 18:06

Re: [vox-tech] Getting CUPS & KDE to play together

* Hans W. Uhlig (huhlig@ragabash.livepenguin.com) wrote:

> Make Sure you have kdeprint and cupsys at its latest version, it should solve
> the problem.

Well, I removed both cups and huge chunks of kde, and re-installed,
and now have it running, sort of.  The set of available printers is a
fraction of what it was, and ipp no longer works, but the laser is
fine - from the attached machine only.

I think cups is like democracy - the worst system available, except
for all the others.

Cam

--
Cam Ellison