2004 Mar 23 22:35

[vox-tech] Re: vox-tech digest, Vol 1 #1092 - 9 msgs

[vox-tech] Re: vox-tech digest, Vol 1 #1092 - 9 msgs

> Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 19:02:41 -0800
> From: "Karsten M. Self" <kmself@ix.netcom.com>
> To: vox-tech@lists.lugod.org
> Subject: Re: [vox-tech] PDF editor?

> I've found that hyperlinks in my resume, when translated via html2ps and
> pstopdf, end up as links in the final PDF doc.  Examples at

Yes, it's a very nice feature of PDF.  (Hyperlinks in LaTeX inserted via
\url{} translate to this too.)  It is especially nice when making slides
in PDF.  (E.g. in the Prosper LaTeX package.)  This allows one to
display (or not) a table of contents enabling one to go directly to a
particular slide.

So, yes, that's what I want to insert.

> Norm?  Still with us?  ;-)

Yeah.