2004 Mar 19 20:00

Re: [vox-tech] PDF editor?

Jonathan Stickel wrote:

<snip>

If it's just a single page, you can convert the pdf to ps (use pdftops, _not_ pdf2ps), import it into xfig, write on top of it, and export back to pdf.

<snip>
Jonathan
Thank you for teaching me the difference between pdftops and pdf2ps.
Step #2 is import into xfig.  I see an export but not an import in
xfig.  How do I import? (v3.2 patchlevel 3d)

tia
Rich