2004 Mar 16 09:13

[vox-tech] nubie help please - realplayer8

[vox-tech] nubie help please - realplayer8

I have installed realplayer8. IT plays its own tune fine.

When I click on bbc in Mozilla, it doesn't associate realplayer with the file tyoer incoming.ram.

Please, how do I set up the association.

Thanks DIck ELy

Richard D. Ely
Davis Hydro / Davis Collaborative
27264 Meadowbrook Drive