2004 Mar 08 00:18

[vox-tech] Old PC

Title: Message
I have an old Dell Optiplex GS+ in my office. I thought It might make a dandy little Linux box, but it's pretty darn slow by today's standards.

At a cool 200MHz at a whopping 32MB of RAM, I think a current distro would run poorly (if at all) on the box.

So my question is: What version of Linux should I put on this little guy? I'd like to use it as an internet terminal and word processor.

John Marcotte