2004 Feb 29 23:44

Re: [vox-tech] Howto: prune unwanted packages from a Debain system

Re: [vox-tech] Howto: prune unwanted packages from a Debain system

Quoting Mike Simons (msimons@moria.simons-clan.com):

> If you ever want to "remove the junk I'm not using" from a Debian
> system...
>
> apt-get install debfoster
> debfoster

deborphan's also useful for that.

--
Cheers,                   The cynics among us might say:   "We laugh,
Rick Moen                 monkeyboys -- Linux IS the mainstream UNIX now!