2004 Feb 19 13:58

Re: [vox-tech] sound, kde, xmms, arts

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 08:40:46AM -0800, Robert G. Scofield wrote:
> I'm not totally following this discussion, but I really enjoy XMMS.  Are you
> guys posting these problems to the XMMS web site?

Hehe, nah.  I just blamed ARTSD (since I never run it normally), and
hopped into #kde channel on IRC to see what KDE folks had to say.

(I'd imagine a higher likelyhook of KDE-focused people knowing about an
ARTSD issue with a popular app like XMMS.  A group of XMMS-focused
people -- like in an '#xmms' IRC channel -- would presumably be using a
much wider range of environments than just KDE and ARTSD, so my chances for
an answer would be lower per capita, so to speak ;^) )