2004 Feb 18 08:39

[vox-tech] help

My hard drive has been partitioned at the Installfest, and it now has
Window XP and Fedora Core 1.

My issues are,

1)  From the Linux OS, I cannot excess the internet.
2)  so, I cannot use "PINE"  I need PINE to send my files electronically
to my email account, so I can do work at school and home (because I don't
have a printer).
3)  My 'touch pad' doesn't work under Linux.

To solve issue #2, I decided to buy an external A drive, but I don't
think it will work on Linux in the current situation.

I would appreciate any help.
Thanks.