2004 Feb 13 13:05

Re: [vox-tech] Re: graph paper

http://silogram.net/pdf/gp/

This may or may not qualify as nifty, but it's significantly cooler than
the hand-made spreadsheet method. It uses PHP and PDFLib, basically just
throwing lines up with loops defined by user specified parameters.

Source is here: http://silogram.net/pdf/gp/source.txt

Didn't take long after I saw a co-workers code for doing some PHP/PDF
line drawing...

I plan on adding metric/euro options when I feel like doing the math.

Dave