2004 Feb 13 01:19

[vox-tech] Re: graph paper

Dave,

Check out this page:

	 http://www-personal.une.edu.au/~oahlefel/postscri.htm

It has a number of short postscript programs that generate graph paper and
other things in that vein.  You might find just what you need, and you can
probably easily modify these programs to make what you want.

Let us know if you write a nifty program.

Aaron

--
Aaron A. King
Ecology & Evolutionary Biology