2004 Feb 09 16:09

[vox-tech] Re: bibtex, scripting

Check out the package "makebst".  It's part of the standard tetex TeX
distribution and can be found on CTAN:
http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/custom-bib.html?action=/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/custom-bib/

You run latex on makebst.tex.  You are prompted with a series of questions.
The result is a custom .bst file.  I have used makebst for years to create
.bst files for use with various journals.

Good luck.

Aaron

--
Aaron A. King