2004 Feb 04 12:16

Re: [vox-tech] need a *BSD user who knows C

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 07:35:05PM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> i need to ask a few questions about debugging C executables on *BSD.
>
> can a reasonably competant C programmer who uses mainly *BSD contact me
> offlist?

Pete, my server runs on FreeBSD; I've had to do a little development
work on it, but so far have not done debugging. If I did, it would be
with gdb. Also, I've replaced much of the stock FreeeBSD system tools
with GNU stuff... but if I can be of help, I will.

--
Micah J. Cowan
micah@cowan.name