2004 Jan 31 08:07

Re: [vox-tech] SQL selecting distinct from multiple index tables (solution)

Re: [vox-tech] SQL selecting distinct from multiple index tables (solution)

ahh, I just got this to work. Here's the query I used (MySQL 3.x)

select distinct Organizations.OID , Organizations.Name , Organizations.Acronym
from OrgDocs , OrgProjects , Organizations
where (OrgDocs.OrgID = Organizations.OID) or (OrgProjects.OrgID = Organizations.OID)

still interested in other ways of doing this though....

--
Dave