2004 Jan 28 22:13

[vox-tech] Spam _bounce_ deluge

Does anyone have a procmail recipe to filter bounces from the latest
MS viruses?  My inbox is pretty clean lately, since I'm finally having
procmail move mailing list traffic into various other boxes, so I can
peruse them more easily.

However, while I'm not getting much of the MyDoom virus ITSELF, I'm
getting a lot of bounces (for non-existant addresses that someone's
machine is mailing to, and forging my address in the From line) and
alerts from st00pid virus scanners ("You sent a virus!") that are fooled
by forged headers.

I'd love to have these all drop into some junk folder for me to delete
en-masse at the end of the day (checking for any false-positives, of course)

Thx!

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com           "Hey Shatner, ya remember that episode of
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill/   Space Trek where your show got cancelled?"