January 6: Social gathering
2004 Jan 27 05:36

Re: [vox-tech] how to capture error messages for getting help (was: 9600 pro + red hat 9 + gnome)

Re: [vox-tech] how to capture error messages for getting help (was: 9600 pro + red hat 9 + gnome)

Quoting Mark Street (jet@sonic.net):

> Not Red Hat..  You have to compile it yourself. ; )

Or:
http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/rpm/

--
Cheers,                   "Besides, Debian runs Web sites, Red Hat runs
Rick Moen                  Quake, and Windows runs Half-Life."