2004 Jan 27 02:35

Re: [vox-tech] how to capture error messages for getting help (was: 9600 pro + red hat 9 + gnome)

Re: [vox-tech] how to capture error messages for getting help (was: 9600 pro + red hat 9 + gnome)

Which is why RH doesn't throw it into the kitchen sink stock kernel.

--
Mark Street, D.C.
Red Hat Certified Engineer