2004 Jan 20 12:57

[vox-tech] Kiosk

Bill, Is Java running on that kiosk in the coffee shop, If support is enabled
continue, if not, you can ignore the post.

write java app and post on website to
class.exec(/usr/X11R6/bin/xterm)

since im not sure if java/applets obey the kde/konqueror restrictions on
access. since those are part of kderc and not actual permissions
This would be possible for any scripting language that is not handled by
konqueror explicitly, including activex if you felt masochistic