2004 Jan 20 13:34

Re: [vox-tech] X fonts too small!

mark,

for gtk 1.x applications you control font info through ~/.gtkrc.

example:

   style "default"
   {
           font = "-*-arial-medium-r-*-*-10-*-*-*-*-*-iso8859-15"
   }

for gtk 2.x applications, use ~/.gtkrc-2.0.

example:

   gtk-font-name = "Garmond 15"

it's kind of annoying, isn't it?  you kind of wish they'd just use
.Xdefaults, but no.  we get another dotfile.

as far as gnome goes, i'd uninstall the whole thing and reinstall it.

pete