2004 Jan 20 01:52

Re: [vox-tech] Debian stable->unstable, mozilla won't run

Re: [vox-tech] Debian stable->unstable, mozilla won't run

Cool!  It's working!  Problem was the Java shared library plugin in the
Mozilla plugins directory (/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins).  Thanks to Peter for
suggesting using strace (it works, despite all my grumblings every
single time I use it... =P)

-Mark