2004 Jan 16 17:15

[vox-tech] Bewbie Needs Compile Help

I wanted to put an "N" in front of "ewbie", but there are too many people on
this list that would know I was lying.

I've been given these instructions:

#./configure
#make
Log in as root on your machine
#make install

But when I type "make" I get the error message that make is an unknown
command.  So what do I do?

Thank you.

Bob