2004 Jan 13 14:41

Re: [vox-tech] linux machine for grandma

Re: [vox-tech] linux machine for grandma

You might try Firebird (formerly Phoenix) as the web browser and Thunderbird as the mail client. If you're not familiar with these, they are the browser and mail components of Mozilla, but I think the GUIs are lighter, so performance is snappier. Both are development versions, but they benefit from all of the development on Mozilla over the past several years.

Matt