2004 Jan 13 10:32

Re: [vox-tech] upgrading Mandrake packages only

Re: [vox-tech] upgrading Mandrake packages only

Aaron A. King wrote:
Aside from switching entirely to Debian, what are the options available to someone who has tired already of the tedious process of doing clean installs to keep up with updates?
There are distros other than Debian that do running updates between versions. I recently switched to Gentoo from Red Hat and am very pleased. Not the answer you are looking for, but I hope to provide a little balance to this Debian dominated list :-)

Jonathan