2004 Jan 11 10:24

[vox-tech] Mp3 and AAC in ASF?

Hi
 I am new to this email group.My question is-- is it possible to include
AAC or MP3 in ASF file.(my guess it should be since ASF is container
file).IF so can u please tell me the codecID's used for these streams
and also possible links to those ASF file with these Audio type.

Thanks in adavance
Guru

Scanned by SecureSynergy VirusScreen Service.
For more information log on to : http://www.securesynergyonline.com or http://www.securesynergy.com