2004 Jan 11 15:33

Re: [vox-tech] Best way to clear a BIOS password

Re: [vox-tech] Best way to clear a BIOS password

     Say, I think someone forgot to tell Bill to copy down the CMOS
settings (like virus-checker OFF) before using the BIOS jumper.  I hope
there weren't any other important values that were not the default ones
before doing the BIOS jumper thing.
     [claps forehead]  Waaait, you can't copy down the CMOS settings when
the BIOS password is active!  So is there a utility that can read the CMOS
settings even when there BIOS password??

     Edwin