2004 Jan 09 15:32

Re: [vox-tech] HTML troubles....

You are defining two rows in your frameset, but you are only including 1 frame
tag to place into the frameset.

frameset rows="100%,*"

Defines two rows in the frameset, the first row takes up 100%, the second row
takes up * or whatever is left.

The one and only frame tag 'index' points to the home page of the site.  Where
is the other frame tag?

You might consider another minimal frame tag to fulfill the framset definition
or remove the * portion of the definition.

--
Mark Street, D.C.
Red Hat Certified Engineer