2004 Jan 07 17:20

Re: [vox-tech] debian woody sources for openoffice

Re: [vox-tech] debian woody sources for openoffice

Quoting Rob Rogers (rob@wizardstower.net):

> Doesn't sarge == testing, and sid == unstable?

I meant to write "unstable = sid".  (The laptop used to run testing.)

> Either way, OO.o 1.1 has been in unstable since 10-1-03 and in testing
> since 10-20-03... Unless you're running woody, you don't need to change
> your sources.list.

He's indeed running stable.

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                      "vi is my shepherd; I shall not font."