2004 Jan 06 16:15

Re: [vox-tech] debian woody sources for openoffice

Re: [vox-tech] debian woody sources for openoffice

Quoting Richard Burkhart (richard@khanfusion.net):

> Rick: vpn-junkies *is* 404'ing out: (see below)

Suggest trying my earlier suggestion:
deb http://borft.student.utwente.nl/debian stable main contrib

--
Cheers,              When it comes time to hang the capitalists, they'll
Rick moen            fall all over each other trying to sell us the rope.