January 6: Social gathering
2004 Jan 06 16:16

RE: [vox-tech] debian woody sources for openoffice

RE: [vox-tech] debian woody sources for openoffice

(replying to two messages on list)

Ken: I was updating the sources lists when I got that output -- was using
"aptitude update" from console instead of "apt-get update".

Rick: vpn-junkies *is* 404'ing out: (see below)
_______________
Get:1 http://security.debian.org stable/updates/main Packages [171kB]
Err http://ftp.freenet.de woody/main Packages
  404 Not found [IP: 194.97.2.67 80]
Ign http://ftp.freenet.de woody/main Release
Err http://ftp.freenet.de woody/contrib Packages
  404 Not found [IP: 194.97.2.67 80]
Ign http://ftp.freenet.de woody/contrib Release

Will try with the source that you put on list ... but ... I've had the same
problem with about 6 other sources -- that openoffice.org directs
debian'ites to for installing.

Anyone know what gives?