2004 Jan 06 16:05

Re: [vox-tech] debian woody sources for openoffice

Re: [vox-tech] debian woody sources for openoffice

Quoting Richard Burkhart (richard@khanfusion.net):

> ___________________
> W: Couldn't stat source package list http://ftp.freenet.de woody/main
> Packages
> (/var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.freenet.de_pub_ftp.vpn-junkies.de_openoffice_dists_w
> oody_main_binary-i386_Packages) - stat (2 No such file or directory)
> W: Couldn't stat source package list http://ftp.freenet.de woody/contrib
> Packages
> (/var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.freenet.de_pub_ftp.vpn-junkies.de_openoffice_dists_w
> oody_contrib_binary-i386_Packages) - stat (2 No such file or directory)
> W: You may want to update the package lists to correct these missing files
> homestead:/etc/apt#

Richard --

Exit from aptitude to the command line and do "apt-get update".  Watch
the output carefully to see if your system is having trouble contacting
ftp.vpn-junkies.de , is getting 404 on some particular Packages[.gz]
file, or what.  I suspect the former (e.g., timeouts on the HTTP fetches).

--
Cheers,        "A raccoon tangled with a 23,000 volt line, today.  The results
Rick Moen       blacked out 1400 homes and, of course, one raccoon."