2004 Jan 06 00:39

Re: [vox-tech] email notification tool

Back in my undergrad days at RPI (a well-known nerdy engineering school in NY), I knew someone who did something like this. He had mailbox flag (taken off a authentic old school mailbox) attached to a stepper motor attached to the side of his monitor. When he got new mail, the flag would raise up. When he read it all, it would go back down. :)

Jonathan