Re: [vox-tech] Help sending mail (newbie)

On Wednesday 24 December 2003 09:33 am, Ken Cambier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone please help an FNG figure out how to configure RH Linux 7.0  to
> send email between accounts on the same machine.
> Thanks.

https://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-7-Manual/ref-guide/
has a brief section on Sendmail.  You might start there and
then ask more specific questions.

But 7.0 is pretty old.  Newer Red Hat distributions include
Postfix which is easier to work with than Sendmail.

Cheers,

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/