Re: [vox-tech] CSS question: hover above an <A> tag

on Sat, Dec 13, 2003 at 08:53:01AM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman (p@dirac.org) wrote:

>       border-width: 2px;
>       border-style: solid;
>       border-color: #000000;

Extraneous.

Peace.

    The black hat community is drooling over the possibility of a secure
    execution environment that would allow applications to run in a
    secure area which cannot be attached to via debuggers.
    - Jason Spence, on Palladium aka NGCSB aka "Trusted Computing"