[vox-tech] Re: while we are on the subject of IE...

[vox-tech] Re: while we are on the subject of IE...

Ya know, this could be a quirk of the video driver on the computer
you're testing with IE.  I've seen all kinds of stuff like this happen
with funky video drivers.

Try turning some of the video acceleration stuff off (right click 'My
Computer' under properties) and test again.

Incidentally, it worked fine on my XP machine with IE 6.

On Thursday, Dec 11 2003, dylan spake thus: