Re: [vox-tech] while we are on the subject of IE...

Re: [vox-tech] while we are on the subject of IE...

Dylan,

> ....hmmm i just tried it to.... i have been using that doctype for a
> while now without error.... do you have any idea on a better doctype
> definition?

Depends on which version of HTML you want to validate against.  I like
XHTML myself, but that's because most of my web projects are personal
efforts, on which I can afford idealistic markup. (-: Try the HTML
4.01 doctype:

 "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd";>

source:

http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/sgml/dtd.html