Re: [vox-tech] Increasing frame rate - never mind

Re: [vox-tech] Increasing frame rate - never mind

Bill Kendrick wondered:
On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 07:18:48PM -0800, Richard S. Crawford wrote:

Simply decreasing my color depth seems to have solved many of my
problems.

From 24 to 16?  Or?
Exactly! I noticed no change in the quality of display, either. I've been laboring under delusions of prettier pictures this whole time.

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford